Boutique Hotel **** near the Pont du Gard
The Boutique Hotel Entraigues**** is unique. Don’t look for an equivalent, you won’t find it!
An architectural gem, like the historic centre of Uzès, our luxury Boutique Hotel in the Gard is an unpretentious establishment which, in addition to offering 19 modern and comfortable rooms, offers you a whole experience. Yes, a whole experience on its panoramic terrace with an exceptional view or by the pool located on the first floor.
The Boutique Hotel Entraigues**** is a living place that you will enjoy. Enter the world of this charming Boutique Hotel close to the Pont du Gard.
'And we have better nights than your days' wrote Jean Racine, in his letter to Mr Vitart, 17 January 1662, during his stay in Uzès.
The panoramic terrace of the Boutique Hôtel Entraigues****.
Our Boutique Hotel in Uzès has a magnificent panoramic terrace with an exceptional 180° view over the rooftops of Uzès and its valley.
From your in-room mini-bar, don't hesitate to treat yourself to a delicious local drink and enjoy it on this magnificent terrace...
Boutique Hotel Entraigues **** in Uzès, the Tuscan city.
Boutique Hôtel Entraigues suggests a comfortable stay in the historic center of Uzès, a popular tourist destination.
Book one of our 19 rooms & resolutely modern, spacious and comfortable suites, for an unforgettable stay in the Gard.
We consider that the establishment belongs to Uzétiens... you are their guests!
Boutique Hotel**** with swimming pool near the Pont du Gard.
In order to guarantee you complete safety, all sanitary measures have been reinforced.
At the pool area, at your disposal, hydroalcoholic gel, an individual hanging system for your towel, and the reinforced regulatory dose of chlorine in the pool water. If you need a mask, it is available free of charge at the Hotel Reception. Several times a day, the Space is completely disinfected!
Close your eyes, and imagine yourself under the Occitanie sun, your body immersed in a swimming pool sheltered from the wind and view, bordered by a wooden terrace. The Boutique Hotel swimming pool is reserved for our residents; it offers an almost incredible view of the Fenestrelle tower. You are in heaven!
Unsupervised swimming pool regulations:
- Accessible from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- For hotel residents only
- Swimsuit compulsory
- Minors accompanied and under the responsibility of accompanying adults
- No pets on the pool deck
- Balloons, dives, jumps and games prohibited
- Picnics are prohibited.
- Dynamic swimming pool, without loungers
Dimensions of the swimming pool: 10m x 5m - 1.25m deep.
Unheated outdoor pool, open from late April/early May to early November.
The Hotel has 4 private parking spaces at €20/night (only on request and subject to availability).
At the crossroads between the Cévennes and the Mediterranean, our prestigious hotel in Uzès is located:
- 15 minutes from the Pont du Gard,
- 25 minutes from the Arènes de Nîmes,
- 35 minutes from Palais des Papes d'Avignon,
- 1 hour from the first beaches,
- and 30 minutes from the Cévennes.
- 35 minutes from Nîmes Airport Alès-Camargue Cévennes,
- 30 minutes from the Nîmes TGV train station,
- 40 minutes from Avignon TGV station,
- 1 hour from Montpellier Airport,
- 25 minutes, by car, from the A9 motorway, Remoulins-Uzès exit.
Each of the destinations is served by bus connections.
Information: since 2021, the cycle path 'la Voie Verte' (31 km), connects Beaucaire to the Pont du Gard to Uzès.
Our ecological commitments at the Boutique Hôtel Entraigues****.
At the Boutique Hotel, we are committed to protecting the environment every day because we believe that every little gesture contributes to the well-being of our planet.
Our actions include:
• Implementation of actions to reduce our energy consumption in electricity and water.
• Installation of integrated tap with timer throughout the establishment to avoid waste.
• Planting of plants and shrubs indoors and outdoors in order to benefit from the multiple benefits of vegetation in urban areas.
• Use of used paper for printing and designing recycled notebooks.
• Short distribution channel: supply of foodstuffs from local producers.
• Collection of used soaps from customers in order to distribute them to an association that cleans and repurposes them as new.
• Distribution of dry bread to a horse breeder.
• On request, in-room towel replacement.